$39.95 (as of February 23, 2018, 10:03 am)
& FREE Shipping.
Expert woodworker and author Andy Rae takes the construction of furniture and breaks it into components — from boxes, cases, doors and drawers to shelves and feet. He explains the entire techniques used to build them, so you’ll be able to make a selection the ones which can be right for you. Then he shows you how one can put the pieces together to make great furniture.
In The Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction, you’ll be able to acquire a working knowledge of woodworking materials, a higher keep watch over over your work and tools and an understanding of basic design principles.
- Graphic, step by step presentation of key techniques and methods
- Visual maps, cross-references and indexes make information easy to find
- Covers the many woodworking methods and tools available
- Modern, up-to-date coverage of tools and techniques
- Part of a three-volume encyclopedia of woodworking
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|